KAS has steadily developed its QHSE management systems in compliance to the requirements of internationally recognized business standards of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. By implementing these systems, KAS ensures to achieve higher quality standards with minimal or no impact on health and safety of its employees as well as the environment in which it operates.
The company mandate to exceed the needs and expectations of the customers, employees and other stakeholder’s is achieved by:
- Clearly defining strategic and operational goals and objectives
- Communicating and monitoring compliance with the company ethics, procedures and work practices
- Providing and maintaining competent manpower and suitable resources
- Implementing activities as per planned arrangements
- Regular performance measurement and analysis
- Assessing effectiveness of the systems in delivering the company goals and objectives
KAS recognizes that Quality and HSE performance are the responsibility of every individual and with line management accountability and workers participation, it ensures effective implementation and continual improvement of the QHSE management systems.
Today, KAS is one of the few infrastructure development companies in the Sultanate of Oman having received ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHAS 18001 certifications for its integrated management system